This page is about foobar2000 v1.1.13 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.13 from your PCPeter Pawlowski
. Open here
for more details on Peter Pawlowski. Detailed information about foobar2000 v1.1.13 can be found at http://www.foobar2000.org/
. Usually the foobar2000 v1.1.13 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.13. foobar2000 v1.1.13's main file takes about 1.69 MB (1770496 bytes) and its name is foobar2000.exe.
The executables below are part of foobar2000 v1.1.13. They occupy about 1.90 MB (1996458
bytes) on disk.
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (76.00 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.67 KB)
The current page applies to foobar2000 v1.1.13 version 1.1.13
foobar2000 v1.1.13 is a program offered by the software company Peter Pawlowski. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove foobar2000 v1.1.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove foobar2000 v1.1.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate foobar2000 v1.1.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "foobar2000 v1.1.13". The foobar2000 v1.1.13 app will be found automatically. After you select foobar2000 v1.1.13 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about foobar2000 v1.1.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for foobar2000 v1.1.13:
- The software company is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.13.
8. After uninstalling foobar2000 v1.1.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong foobar2000 v1.1.13 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing foobar2000 v1.1.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.13 by Peter Pawlowski from your computer, nor are we saying that foobar2000 v1.1.13 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.13 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:31:53.613