foobar2000 v1.1.11 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.11 from your systemPeter Pawlowski
. Further information on Peter Pawlowski can be found here
. You can see more info on foobar2000 v1.1.11 at http://www.foobar2000.org/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\foobar2000 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\foobar2000\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.11. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.68 MB (1759744 bytes) on disk and is named foobar2000.exe.
foobar2000 v1.1.11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.89 MB (1985711
bytes) on disk:
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (76.00 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.67 KB)
This web page is about foobar2000 v1.1.11 version 1.1.11
If planning to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.11 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by foobar2000 v1.1.11 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Software Informer\cache\icons\foobar2000.ico
- C:\Program Files\foobar2000\foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe
foobar2000 v1.1.11 is an application released by Peter Pawlowski. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find foobar2000 v1.1.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "foobar2000 v1.1.11". The foobar2000 v1.1.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click foobar2000 v1.1.11 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding foobar2000 v1.1.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for foobar2000 v1.1.11:
- The software company is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove foobar2000 v1.1.11.
8. After uninstalling foobar2000 v1.1.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong foobar2000 v1.1.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing foobar2000 v1.1.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.11 by Peter Pawlowski from your PC, nor are we saying that foobar2000 v1.1.11 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 01:45:35.463