You can find on this page details on how to uninstall foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 from your PCPeter Pawlowski
. More information about Peter Pawlowski can be read here
. Please open http://www.foobar2000.org/
if you want to read more on foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 on Peter Pawlowski's web page. Usually the foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 folder, depending on the user's option during install. foobar2000 v0.9.6.9's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe. foobar2000 v0.9.6.9's primary file takes around 1.58 MB (1655808 bytes) and is called foobar2000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in foobar2000 v0.9.6.9. They take 1.80 MB (1886096
bytes) on disk.
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (81.00 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.58 MB)
- uninstall.exe (143.89 KB)
The current web page applies to foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 version 0.9.6.9
foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 is a program released by the software company Peter Pawlowski. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "foobar2000 v0.9.6.9". If it is installed on your PC the foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 app will be found very quickly. When you select foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about foobar2000 v0.9.6.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for foobar2000 v0.9.6.9:
- The software company is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall foobar2000 v0.9.6.9.
8. After removing foobar2000 v0.9.6.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 by Peter Pawlowski from your computer, nor are we saying that foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall foobar2000 v0.9.6.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:39:30.327