You can find on this page details on how to uninstall focusbase for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall focusbase from your computerfocusbase
. Open here
for more details on focusbase. You can get more details related to focusbase at http://focusbase.info/support
. Usually the focusbase application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\focusbase directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\focusbase\focusbaseUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove focusbase. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
focusbase contains of the executables below. They take 1.12 MB (1176064
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The current page applies to focusbase version 2014.06.20.224643
only. Click on the links below for other focusbase versions:
...click to view all...
focusbase is an application by focusbase. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase focusbase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove focusbase from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate focusbase or simply click the Search field and type in "focusbase". If it is installed on your PC the focusbase program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select focusbase in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding focusbase, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for focusbase:
- The software company is: http://focusbase.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\focusbase\focusbaseUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove focusbase.
8. After uninstalling focusbase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of focusbase which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing focusbase using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove focusbase by focusbase from your PC, nor are we saying that focusbase by focusbase is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove focusbase supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 06:53:16.493