You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall flwkey 1.1.2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall flwkey 1.1.2 from your PCFLWKEY developers
. You can read more on FLWKEY developers or check for application updates here
. flwkey 1.1.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\flwkey-1.1.2 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove flwkey 1.1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\flwkey-1.1.2\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. flwkey 1.1.2's main file takes about 1.61 MB (1684480 bytes) and is named flwkey.exe.
flwkey 1.1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 1.66 MB (1736172
bytes) on disk.
- flwkey.exe (1.61 MB)
- uninstall.exe (50.48 KB)
The current page applies to flwkey 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
flwkey 1.1.2 is an application by FLWKEY developers. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall flwkey 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase flwkey 1.1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate flwkey 1.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "flwkey 1.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the flwkey 1.1.2 program will be found very quickly. After you click flwkey 1.1.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about flwkey 1.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall flwkey 1.1.2.
8. After uninstalling flwkey 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong flwkey 1.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling flwkey 1.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove flwkey 1.1.2 by FLWKEY developers from your PC, we are not saying that flwkey 1.1.2 by FLWKEY developers is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove flwkey 1.1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 14:07:11.827