This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall flrig 1.3.31 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall flrig 1.3.31 from your PCFLRIG developers
. You can read more on FLRIG developers or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\flrig-1.3.31 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\flrig-1.3.31\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove flrig 1.3.31. The program's main executable file is titled flrig.exe and its approximative size is 4.19 MB (4393984 bytes).
The executables below are part of flrig 1.3.31. They occupy about 4.25 MB (4452836
bytes) on disk.
- flrig.exe (4.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (57.47 KB)
The current web page applies to flrig 1.3.31 version 1.3.31
flrig 1.3.31 is an application offered by the software company FLRIG developers. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove flrig 1.3.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall flrig 1.3.31 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find flrig 1.3.31 or simply activate the Search field and type in "flrig 1.3.31". If it exists on your system the flrig 1.3.31 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select flrig 1.3.31 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about flrig 1.3.31, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall flrig 1.3.31.
8. After removing flrig 1.3.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong flrig 1.3.31 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing flrig 1.3.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove flrig 1.3.31 by FLRIG developers from your computer, we are not saying that flrig 1.3.31 by FLRIG developers is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove flrig 1.3.31 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 04:55:05.667