This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall flcluster 1.0.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall flcluster 1.0.2 from your systemFLCLUSTER developers
. Go over here
where you can find out more on FLCLUSTER developers. flcluster 1.0.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\flcluster-1.0.2 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling flcluster 1.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\flcluster-1.0.2\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. flcluster.exe is the flcluster 1.0.2's main executable file and it takes about 2.96 MB (3107328 bytes) on disk.
flcluster 1.0.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.04 MB (3184622
bytes) on disk.
- flcluster.exe (2.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (75.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.2
of flcluster 1.0.2.
flcluster 1.0.2 is a program released by FLCLUSTER developers. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall flcluster 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete flcluster 1.0.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find flcluster 1.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "flcluster 1.0.2". The flcluster 1.0.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select flcluster 1.0.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding flcluster 1.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove flcluster 1.0.2.
8. After removing flcluster 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of flcluster 1.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing flcluster 1.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall flcluster 1.0.2 by FLCLUSTER developers from your PC, nor are we saying that flcluster 1.0.2 by FLCLUSTER developers is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall flcluster 1.0.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 15:23:34.197