fl Chess 1.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove fl Chess 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall fl Chess 1.0 from your computerFreeGamia, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on FreeGamia, Inc.. More information about fl Chess 1.0 can be found at http://www.FreeGamia.com
. fl Chess 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fl Chess directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling fl Chess 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\fl Chess\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.92 MB (10402940 bytes) on disk.
fl Chess 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 23.76 MB (24911530
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- flChess.exe (10.75 MB)
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.40 KB)
- crafty-22.0-win32.exe (896.00 KB)
- CraftyCall.exe (10.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of fl Chess 1.0.
fl Chess 1.0 is a program marketed by FreeGamia, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove fl Chess 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete fl Chess 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find fl Chess 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "fl Chess 1.0". If it exists on your system the fl Chess 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select fl Chess 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about fl Chess 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for fl Chess 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.FreeGamia.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\fl Chess\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall fl Chess 1.0.
8. After uninstalling fl Chess 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of fl Chess 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling fl Chess 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall fl Chess 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that fl Chess 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall fl Chess 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 10:41:31.787