fight is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall fight from your computerTencent
. Go over here
where you can read more on Tencent. Click on http://1.qq.com/weiduan/index.htm
to get more facts about fight on Tencent's website. fight is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQMicroGameBox\18.104.22.168 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing fight is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQMicroGameBox\22.214.171.124\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. bugreport.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 285.37 KB (292216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in fight. They take 4.19 MB (4388824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bugreport.exe (285.37 KB)
- QQMGameBoxUpdater.exe (731.60 KB)
- QQMicroGameBox.exe (414.10 KB)
- QQMicroGameBoxTray.exe (132.60 KB)
- Toolkit.exe (35.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (206.64 KB)
- WebBrowserProcess.exe (269.60 KB)
- WebServer.exe (2.16 MB)
The current page applies to fight version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more fight versions please click below:
fight is a program marketed by Tencent. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall fight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete fight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find fight or simply activate the Search field and type in "fight". If it is installed on your PC the fight app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select fight in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding fight, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for fight:
- The web site of the program is: http://1.qq.com/weiduan/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQMicroGameBox\188.8.131.52\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove fight.
8. After uninstalling fight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of fight that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling fight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall fight by Tencent from your PC, we are not saying that fight by Tencent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall fight in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 20:38:57.070