ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17]
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] for Windows. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Combined Community Codec Pack\Filters\FFDShow folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Combined Community Codec Pack\Filters\FFDShow\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. How to uninstall ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] from your PC
The following executables are incorporated in ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17]. They take 1.14 MB (1196625
bytes) on disk.
This data is about ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] version 1.3.4532.0
If you are manually uninstalling ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] from your PC:Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17]:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\ff_kernelDeint.dll
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\ff_liba52.dll
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\ff_libdts.dll
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\ff_libfaad2.dll
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\ff_libmad.dll
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\ff_samplerate.dll
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\ff_unrar.dll
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\ff_wmv9.dll
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\ffmpeg.dll
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\languages\ffdshow.1038.hu
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\languages\ffdshow.1041.ja
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\languages\ffdshow.1042.ko
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\languages\ffdshow.1049.ru
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\languages\ffdshow.1051.sk
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\languages\ffdshow.1058.uk
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\libmpeg2_ff.dll
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\openIE.js
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\TomsMoComp_ff.dll
- C:\Program Files\ffdshow\unins000.exe
Some users try to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] or simply activate the Search field and type in "ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17]". If it is installed on your PC the ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] application will be found very quickly. When you click ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17], from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17].
8. After removing ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ffdshow v1.3.4532 [2014-07-17] with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130