This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ffdshow for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ffdshow from your computerMilan Cutka
. Further information on Milan Cutka can be found here
. More information about ffdshow can be seen at http://ffdshow.sourceforge.net/tikiwiki/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\ffdshow directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. ffdshow's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\ffdshow\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the ffdshow's primary executable file and it occupies around 42.16 KB (43168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ffdshow. They take 42.16 KB (43168
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to ffdshow version 20050822
only. For other ffdshow versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ffdshow is a program by Milan Cutka. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ffdshow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ffdshow from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ffdshow or simply click the Search feature and type in "ffdshow". If it exists on your system the ffdshow app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ffdshow in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ffdshow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ffdshow:
- The web site of the program is: http://ffdshow.sourceforge.net/tikiwiki/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\ffdshow\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ffdshow.
8. After removing ffdshow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ffdshow which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ffdshow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ffdshow by Milan Cutka from your PC, nor are we saying that ffdshow by Milan Cutka is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ffdshow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-18 12:04:52.110