ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209)
ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) from your systemThe ffDiaporama Team
. You can read more on The ffDiaporama Team or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://ffdiaporama.tuxfamily.org/ffdiaporama
if you want to read more on ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) on The ffDiaporama Team's website. ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ffDiaporama directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ffDiaporama\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled ffDiaporama.exe and it has a size of 5.49 MB (5760000 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209). They take 7.57 MB (7940240
bytes) on disk.
- ffDiaporama.exe (5.49 MB)
- ffDiaporamaStart.exe (17.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.120140209
of ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209).
If you're planning to uninstall ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ffDiaporama
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ffDiaporama\background\texturemate\Asphalt\100.ic1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ffDiaporama\background\texturemate\Asphalt\100.ic2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ffDiaporama\background\texturemate\Asphalt\100.ic3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ffDiaporama\background\texturemate\Asphalt\100.jpg
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ffDiaporama\ffDiaporama.exe
ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) is an application offered by The ffDiaporama Team. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) or simply click the Search field and type in "ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209)". If it is installed on your PC the ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209):
- The web site of the application is: http://ffdiaporama.tuxfamily.org/ffdiaporama
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ffDiaporama\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209).
8. After uninstalling ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) by The ffDiaporama Team from your computer, nor are we saying that ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) by The ffDiaporama Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ffDiaporama 2.1 (20140209) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:19:46.187