This web page is about f.lux for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. f.lux is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FluxSoftware\Flux folder, depending on the user's decision. flux.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 993.38 KB (1017224 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall f.lux from your PC
The following executables are installed beside f.lux. They take about 1.02 MB (1071219
bytes) on disk.
- flux.exe (993.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.73 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove f.lux from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall f.lux from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by f.lux's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\f.lux.lnk
Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove f.lux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete f.lux with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find f.lux or simply click the Search feature and type in "f.lux". If it is installed on your PC the f.lux app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click f.lux in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about f.lux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove f.lux.
8. After uninstalling f.lux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong f.lux that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing f.lux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130