This web page is about f.lux for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. f.lux is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FluxSoftware\Flux folder, depending on the user's decision. flux.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 993.38 KB (1017224 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall f.lux from your computer
The following executables are installed beside f.lux. They take about 1.02 MB (1071219
bytes) on disk.
- flux.exe (993.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.73 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove f.lux from your computer.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\f.lux.lnk
Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove f.lux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete f.lux with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find f.lux or simply click the Search feature and type in "f.lux". The f.lux app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select f.lux in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about f.lux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall f.lux.
8. After removing f.lux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong f.lux that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling f.lux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130