extend(R) Version 9.2.2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall extend(R) Version 9.2.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall extend(R) Version 9.2.2 from your PCMicro Focus
. More info about Micro Focus can be read here
. More data about the application extend(R) Version 9.2.2 can be found at http://www.microfocus.com/products/extend
. Usually the extend(R) Version 9.2.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Focus\Acucbl922 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called axdefgen.exe and occupies 121.00 KB (123904 bytes).
The executables below are part of extend(R) Version 9.2.2. They occupy about 3.94 MB (4133392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- activator.exe (2.44 MB)
- acugt.exe (83.42 KB)
- acurcl.exe (89.92 KB)
- acusort.exe (155.50 KB)
- axdefgen.exe (121.00 KB)
- boomerang.exe (39.50 KB)
- cblutl32.exe (261.50 KB)
- logutl32.exe (48.50 KB)
- Marshal.exe (90.42 KB)
- NetDefGen.exe (172.00 KB)
- RegAsm20Acu.exe (52.00 KB)
- RegAsm40Acu.exe (50.82 KB)
- vio32.exe (55.00 KB)
- vutil32.exe (108.00 KB)
- wrun32.exe (104.50 KB)
- xmlwf.exe (108.50 KB)
The current web page applies to extend(R) Version 9.2.2 version 9.22.0000
extend(R) Version 9.2.2 is a program offered by Micro Focus. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove extend(R) Version 9.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove extend(R) Version 9.2.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find extend(R) Version 9.2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "extend(R) Version 9.2.2". If it exists on your system the extend(R) Version 9.2.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select extend(R) Version 9.2.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about extend(R) Version 9.2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall extend(R) Version 9.2.2.
8. After removing extend(R) Version 9.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of extend(R) Version 9.2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling extend(R) Version 9.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall extend(R) Version 9.2.2 by Micro Focus from your computer, nor are we saying that extend(R) Version 9.2.2 by Micro Focus is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall extend(R) Version 9.2.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-19 07:40:29.990