exacqVision Web Service
exacqVision Web Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall exacqVision Web Service from your computerExacq Technologies
. Open here
for more info on Exacq Technologies. Click on http://www.exacq.com
to get more information about exacqVision Web Service on Exacq Technologies's website. exacqVision Web Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\exacqVision\WebService1 directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall exacqVision Web Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\exacqVision\WebService1\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 65.45 KB (67024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in exacqVision Web Service. They take 14.97 MB (15702147
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- service.exe (65.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (124.77 KB)
- ab.exe (75.00 KB)
- abs.exe (80.00 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (59.00 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (76.00 KB)
- htdbm.exe (92.00 KB)
- htdigest.exe (61.00 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (88.00 KB)
- httpd.exe (21.00 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (47.50 KB)
- logresolve.exe (43.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (412.00 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (58.00 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (152.50 KB)
- wintty.exe (13.00 KB)
- ePlayer.exe (12.90 MB)
- evws-backend.exe (127.47 KB)
- evws-frontend.exe (127.47 KB)
- evws_discovery.exe (121.50 KB)
- evws_processload.exe (127.47 KB)
- evws_router.exe (121.50 KB)
- instsrv.exe (31.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11285
of exacqVision Web Service. Click on the links below for other exacqVision Web Service versions:
exacqVision Web Service is a program marketed by the software company Exacq Technologies. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove exacqVision Web Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove exacqVision Web Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find exacqVision Web Service or simply click the Search field and type in "exacqVision Web Service". If it is installed on your PC the exacqVision Web Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click exacqVision Web Service in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding exacqVision Web Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for exacqVision Web Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.exacq.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\exacqVision\WebService1\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove exacqVision Web Service.
8. After removing exacqVision Web Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong exacqVision Web Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing exacqVision Web Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove exacqVision Web Service by Exacq Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that exacqVision Web Service by Exacq Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove exacqVision Web Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 00:25:17.477