exacqVision Server (x64)
exacqVision Server (x64) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall exacqVision Server (x64) from your systemExacq Technologies
. Take a look here
for more info on Exacq Technologies. More info about the software exacqVision Server (x64) can be seen at http://www.exacq.com
. Usually the exacqVision Server (x64) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\exacqVision\Server directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for exacqVision Server (x64) is C:\Program Files\exacqVision\Server\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 29.50 MB (30931544 bytes) on disk and is called exacqVisionServer-18.104.22.168318_x64.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside exacqVision Server (x64). They occupy about 46.62 MB (48881144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- core.exe (303.97 KB)
- curl.exe (287.00 KB)
- dvd+rw-mediainfo.exe (38.60 KB)
- ePlayer.exe (12.90 MB)
- evselftest.exe (836.50 KB)
- mDNSResponder.exe (445.50 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (504.65 KB)
- OpenDHCPServer.exe (233.63 KB)
- smartctl.exe (497.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (127.18 KB)
- update_daemon.exe (111.50 KB)
- update_daemon_tmp.exe (111.50 KB)
- wget.exe (392.00 KB)
- wodim.exe (430.88 KB)
- exacqVisionServer-22.214.171.124318_x64.exe (29.50 MB)
The current web page applies to exacqVision Server (x64) version 126.96.36.199318
alone. You can find here a few links to other exacqVision Server (x64) releases:
...click to view all...
exacqVision Server (x64) is a program by Exacq Technologies. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase exacqVision Server (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase exacqVision Server (x64) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find exacqVision Server (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "exacqVision Server (x64)". If it is installed on your PC the exacqVision Server (x64) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click exacqVision Server (x64) in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about exacqVision Server (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for exacqVision Server (x64):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exacq.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\exacqVision\Server\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall exacqVision Server (x64).
8. After removing exacqVision Server (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong exacqVision Server (x64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling exacqVision Server (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove exacqVision Server (x64) by Exacq Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that exacqVision Server (x64) by Exacq Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove exacqVision Server (x64) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 00:25:17.417