etranslator is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall etranslator from your systemetranslator
. You can find out more on etranslator or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\eTranslator directory (same installation drive as Windows). etranslator's entire uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\eTranslator\eTranslator.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.68 MB (2813952 bytes) on disk and is named eTranslator.exe.
The following executables are installed along with etranslator. They occupy about 2.68 MB (2813952
bytes) on disk.
- eTranslator.exe (2.68 MB)
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove etranslator from your computer.Registry keys:
etranslator is a program offered by the software company etranslator. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase etranslator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove etranslator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate etranslator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "etranslator". The etranslator app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select etranslator in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding etranslator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall etranslator.
8. After removing etranslator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong etranslator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing etranslator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall etranslator by etranslator from your computer, nor are we saying that etranslator by etranslator is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall etranslator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:31:33.983