etranslator is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall etranslator from your systemetranslator
. You can find out more on etranslator or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\eTranslator directory (same installation drive as Windows). etranslator's entire uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\eTranslator\eTranslator.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.68 MB (2813952 bytes) on disk and is named eTranslator.exe.
The following executables are installed along with etranslator. They occupy about 2.68 MB (2813952
bytes) on disk.
- eTranslator.exe (2.68 MB)
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove etranslator from your computer.The files below remain on your disk by etranslator's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
etranslator is an application offered by the software company etranslator. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase etranslator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete etranslator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find etranslator or simply click the Search feature and type in "etranslator". If it exists on your system the etranslator program will be found automatically. After you select etranslator in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about etranslator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove etranslator.
8. After uninstalling etranslator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong etranslator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling etranslator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove etranslator by etranslator from your PC, we are not saying that etranslator by etranslator is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove etranslator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:31:33.983