This web page contains thorough information on how to remove entrusted Toolbar for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall entrusted Toolbar from your computerentrusted
. You can find out more on entrusted or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about entrusted Toolbar at http://entrusted.OurToolbar.com/
. entrusted Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\entrusted folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for entrusted Toolbar is C:\Program Files\entrusted\uninstall.exe toolbar. entrustedToolbarHelper.exe is the entrusted Toolbar's main executable file and it takes about 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with entrusted Toolbar. They occupy about 196.01 KB (200712
bytes) on disk.
- entrustedToolbarHelper.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of entrusted Toolbar. You can find below a few links to other entrusted Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
entrusted Toolbar is an application by entrusted. Some people want to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase entrusted Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete entrusted Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate entrusted Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "entrusted Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the entrusted Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you select entrusted Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about entrusted Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for entrusted Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://entrusted.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\entrusted\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall entrusted Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling entrusted Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong entrusted Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing entrusted Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove entrusted Toolbar by entrusted from your PC, we are not saying that entrusted Toolbar by entrusted is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove entrusted Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-07 07:36:13.840