You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall enterprise 1.1 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall enterprise 1.1 from your systemMarketi
. Check out here
for more information on Marketi. C:\Program Files (x86)\enterprise 1.1\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to uninstall enterprise 1.1. The application's main executable file is called enterprise 1.1-buttonutil64.exe and occupies 418.41 KB (428448 bytes).
enterprise 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.95 MB (3093530
bytes) on disk.
- enterprise 1.1-buttonutil64.exe (418.41 KB)
- utils.exe (2.54 MB)
This page is about enterprise 1.1 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other enterprise 1.1 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling enterprise 1.1 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\enterprise 1.1
enterprise 1.1 is an application released by Marketi. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove enterprise 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete enterprise 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find enterprise 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "enterprise 1.1". If it exists on your system the enterprise 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click enterprise 1.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding enterprise 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove enterprise 1.1.
8. After removing enterprise 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong enterprise 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling enterprise 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall enterprise 1.1 by Marketi from your computer, we are not saying that enterprise 1.1 by Marketi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall enterprise 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 17:13:42.513