eType is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall eType from your systemeType
. Further information on eType can be seen here
. Please open http://www.etype.com
if you want to read more on eType on eType's website. eType is frequently installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eType folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove eType by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eType\eTypeUninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. eType.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 356.37 KB (364926 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in eType. They take 2.50 MB (2616558
bytes) on disk.
- eType.exe (356.37 KB)
- eTypeUpdate.exe (2.07 MB)
- lzma.exe (82.00 KB)
This info is about eType version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other eType versions:
...click to view all...
eType is an application released by eType. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove eType is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove eType with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate eType or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eType". If it is installed on your PC the eType application will be found automatically. After you select eType in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about eType, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eType:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.etype.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eType\eTypeUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eType.
8. After removing eType, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of eType which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing eType using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eType by eType from your PC, nor are we saying that eType by eType is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall eType in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-18 07:30:51.113