This web page is about eTerm3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by Travelsky. Open here for more info on Travelsky. More details about the application eTerm3 can be seen at http://www.eTerm.com.cn. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Travelsky\eTerm3 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall eTerm3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. eTerm3's primary file takes about 708.00 KB (724992 bytes) and its name is eTerm3.exe.
The following executable files are contained in eTerm3. They take 2.02 MB (2117694 bytes) on disk.
How to delete eTerm3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
eTerm3 is a program released by the software company Travelsky. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall eTerm3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate eTerm3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eTerm3". If it is installed on your PC the eTerm3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select eTerm3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding eTerm3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eTerm3:
The publisher is: http://www.eTerm.com.cn
The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove eTerm3.
8. After removing eTerm3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong eTerm3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing eTerm3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall eTerm3 by Travelsky from your computer, we are not saying that eTerm3 by Travelsky is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eTerm3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.