eRepair Excel 3.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove eRepair Excel 3.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall eRepair Excel 3.0 from your computerRecovery Toolbox, Inc.
. More information on Recovery Toolbox, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on eRepair Excel 3.0 at http://www.eRepairExcel.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eRepair Excel folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for eRepair Excel 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\eRepair Excel\unins000.exe. eRepairExcel.exe is the eRepair Excel 3.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.60 MB (2725376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in eRepair Excel 3.0. They take 3.80 MB (3984753
bytes) on disk.
- eRepairExcel.exe (2.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of eRepair Excel 3.0.
eRepair Excel 3.0 is a program marketed by Recovery Toolbox, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase eRepair Excel 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall eRepair Excel 3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate eRepair Excel 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "eRepair Excel 3.0". If it exists on your system the eRepair Excel 3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click eRepair Excel 3.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding eRepair Excel 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eRepair Excel 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eRepairExcel.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eRepair Excel\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eRepair Excel 3.0.
8. After removing eRepair Excel 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eRepair Excel 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eRepair Excel 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall eRepair Excel 3.0 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that eRepair Excel 3.0 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eRepair Excel 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 13:33:27.550