This web page contains thorough information on how to remove eRS 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall eRS 126.96.36.199 from your systemeClinicalWorks, LLC
. More info about eClinicalWorks, LLC can be seen here
. You can get more details related to eRS 188.8.131.52 at http://www.eclinicalworks.com/
. Usually the eRS 184.108.40.206 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\eRS directory, depending on the user's option during install. eRS 220.127.116.11's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\eRS\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled eRSServiceClient.exe and occupies 657.00 KB (672768 bytes).
eRS 18.104.22.168 is composed of the following executables which take 17.49 MB (18341406
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- eRSFTPTool.exe (52.50 KB)
- eRSService.exe (30.00 KB)
- eRSServiceClient.exe (657.00 KB)
- eRSUtilManager.exe (50.00 KB)
- hookldr.exe (101.52 KB)
- Tunnelier.exe (6.05 MB)
- tvnserver.exe (1.13 MB)
- tvnviewer.exe (764.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (482.09 KB)
- WinVNC.exe (1.51 MB)
- ecwService.exe (80.50 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (384.00 KB)
- WinVNC.exe (576.00 KB)
This data is about eRS 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
eRS 188.8.131.52 is a program released by the software company eClinicalWorks, LLC. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase eRS 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase eRS 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate eRS 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "eRS 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the eRS 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. After you click eRS 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about eRS 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eRS 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eclinicalworks.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eRS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eRS 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling eRS 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of eRS 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eRS 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eRS 184.108.40.206 by eClinicalWorks, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that eRS 220.127.116.11 by eClinicalWorks, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove eRS 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-10 15:11:40.560