eRS 1.9.5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall eRS 1.9.5 from your computereClinicalWorks, LLC
. More information on eClinicalWorks, LLC can be seen here
. You can get more details about eRS 1.9.5 at http://www.eclinicalworks.com/
. eRS 1.9.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\eRS folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for eRS 1.9.5 is C:\Program Files\eRS\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled eRSServiceClient.exe and occupies 657.00 KB (672768 bytes).
eRS 1.9.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.16 MB (14848694
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eRSFTPTool.exe (52.50 KB)
- eRSService.exe (30.00 KB)
- eRSServiceClient.exe (657.00 KB)
- eRSUtilManager.exe (50.00 KB)
- hookldr.exe (101.52 KB)
- Tunnelier.exe (6.05 MB)
- tvnserver.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (348.00 KB)
- WinVNC.exe (1.51 MB)
- ecwService.exe (80.50 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (372.00 KB)
- WinVNC.exe (572.00 KB)
The current web page applies to eRS 1.9.5 version 1.9.5
eRS 1.9.5 is an application marketed by the software company eClinicalWorks, LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove eRS 1.9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase eRS 1.9.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate eRS 1.9.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "eRS 1.9.5". The eRS 1.9.5 application will be found very quickly. When you select eRS 1.9.5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding eRS 1.9.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eRS 1.9.5:
- The software company is: http://www.eclinicalworks.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eRS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eRS 1.9.5.
8. After removing eRS 1.9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eRS 1.9.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing eRS 1.9.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall eRS 1.9.5 by eClinicalWorks, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that eRS 1.9.5 by eClinicalWorks, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall eRS 1.9.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-18 01:16:36.850