This page contains detailed information on how to remove ePUBee Magic for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall ePUBee Magic from your computerePUBee
. You can find out more on ePUBee or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.epubee.com
to get more info about ePUBee Magic on ePUBee's website. Usually the ePUBee Magic application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ePUBee\ePUBeeMagic folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ePUBee Magic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ePUBee\ePUBeeMagic\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.78 MB (1870528 bytes) on disk and is labeled EpubeeMagic.exe.
ePUBee Magic contains of the executables below. They take 1.90 MB (1988265
bytes) on disk.
- EpubeeMagic.exe (1.78 MB)
- uninstall.exe (114.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ePUBee Magic. For more ePUBee Magic versions please click below:
ePUBee Magic is a program marketed by the software company ePUBee. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase ePUBee Magic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ePUBee Magic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ePUBee Magic or simply click the Search feature and type in "ePUBee Magic". The ePUBee Magic program will be found automatically. When you select ePUBee Magic in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ePUBee Magic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ePUBee Magic:
- The software company is: http://www.epubee.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ePUBee\ePUBeeMagic\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ePUBee Magic.
8. After removing ePUBee Magic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ePUBee Magic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ePUBee Magic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ePUBee Magic by ePUBee from your PC, nor are we saying that ePUBee Magic by ePUBee is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ePUBee Magic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 04:39:48.313