eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 from your systemeMusic.com Inc.
. More data about eMusic.com Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMusic Download Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMusic Download Manager\Uninstall eMusic Download Manager.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2's primary file takes about 814.50 KB (834048 bytes) and its name is eMusic Download Manager.exe.
The following executables are installed along with eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2. They occupy about 4.37 MB (4577787
bytes) on disk.
- ChangeFolderSecurity.exe (20.00 KB)
- eMusic Download Manager.exe (814.50 KB)
- ModifyBrowserData.exe (54.00 KB)
- Uninstall eMusic Download Manager.exe (3.40 MB)
- wmp.exe (100.50 KB)
The current page applies to eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 version 5.0.2
eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 is an application offered by eMusic.com Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2". The eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2.
8. After removing eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 by eMusic.com Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 by eMusic.com Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall eMusic Download Manager v5.0.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 20:10:11.333