eMule MorphXT 12.7
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall eMule MorphXT 12.7 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall eMule MorphXT 12.7 from your PCMorph team
. More information on Morph team can be found here
. More information about eMule MorphXT 12.7 can be found at http://emulemorph.sourceforge.net/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\eMule directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for eMule MorphXT 12.7 is C:\Program Files\eMule\unins000.exe. eMule.exe is the eMule MorphXT 12.7's main executable file and it takes approximately 8.42 MB (8833024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of eMule MorphXT 12.7. They take about 9.64 MB (10103153
bytes) on disk.
- eMule.exe (8.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The current web page applies to eMule MorphXT 12.7 version 12.7
If you are manually uninstalling eMule MorphXT 12.7 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\eMule\eMule MorphXT.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMule MorphXT_is1
eMule MorphXT 12.7 is a program by the software company Morph team. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall eMule MorphXT 12.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove eMule MorphXT 12.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find eMule MorphXT 12.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMule MorphXT 12.7". If it exists on your system the eMule MorphXT 12.7 application will be found very quickly. After you click eMule MorphXT 12.7 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about eMule MorphXT 12.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMule MorphXT 12.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://emulemorph.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eMule\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eMule MorphXT 12.7.
8. After uninstalling eMule MorphXT 12.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of eMule MorphXT 12.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eMule MorphXT 12.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove eMule MorphXT 12.7 by Morph team from your computer, nor are we saying that eMule MorphXT 12.7 by Morph team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMule MorphXT 12.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:31:54.737