You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove eMudhra Signer for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall eMudhra Signer from your computere-Mudhra Ltd.
. You can read more on e-Mudhra Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More info about the program eMudhra Signer can be found at http://www.e-mudhra.com/
. Usually the eMudhra Signer application is placed in the C:\Program Files\eMudhra Signer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall eMudhra Signer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\eMudhra Signer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.14 MB (1194016 bytes) on disk and is called eMSignerServer.exe.
eMudhra Signer is comprised of the following executables which take 1.84 MB (1924289
bytes) on disk:
- eMSignerServer.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of eMudhra Signer.
eMudhra Signer is a program marketed by e-Mudhra Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase eMudhra Signer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove eMudhra Signer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find eMudhra Signer or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMudhra Signer". The eMudhra Signer app will be found very quickly. When you select eMudhra Signer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding eMudhra Signer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMudhra Signer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.e-mudhra.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eMudhra Signer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eMudhra Signer.
8. After removing eMudhra Signer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of eMudhra Signer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eMudhra Signer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove eMudhra Signer by e-Mudhra Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that eMudhra Signer by e-Mudhra Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove eMudhra Signer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 11:02:46.277