eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons
This info is about eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons from your PCeMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons
. Check out here
where you can get more info on eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons. Usually the eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons directory, depending on the user's option during install. eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons\Uninstall.exe. Keyboard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.21 MB (5468099 bytes) on disk.
eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons contains of the executables below. They take 5.40 MB (5667267
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
- Keyboard.exe (5.21 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons\E\Advanced.dcr
- C:\Program Files\eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons\E\AKWin.dcr
- C:\Program Files\eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons\E\AKWinFT.dcr
- C:\Program Files\eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons\E\AKWinNFT.dcr
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons is a program marketed by eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons". If it is installed on your PC the eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons.
8. After removing eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons by eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons from your PC, we are not saying that eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons by eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove eMedia Starter Keyboard Lessons in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 01:25:13.127