You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall eLink 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall eLink 2.0 from your computerEfergy Limited
. Go over here
for more info on Efergy Limited. More data about the software eLink 2.0 can be seen at http://www.efergy.com
. Usually the eLink 2.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Energy_messer\eLink2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for eLink 2.0 is C:\Program Files\Energy_messer\eLink2\unins000.exe. LaunchApp.exe is the eLink 2.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 251.00 KB (257024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with eLink 2.0. They take about 10.29 MB (10789584
bytes) on disk.
- CDM20600.exe (2.24 MB)
- CP210x.exe (6.80 MB)
- eLink2.exe (139.00 KB)
- LaunchApp.exe (251.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (895.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of eLink 2.0.
eLink 2.0 is an application offered by Efergy Limited. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase eLink 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase eLink 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate eLink 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "eLink 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the eLink 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you select eLink 2.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding eLink 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eLink 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.efergy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Energy_messer\eLink2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eLink 2.0.
8. After uninstalling eLink 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of eLink 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eLink 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove eLink 2.0 by Efergy Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that eLink 2.0 by Efergy Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eLink 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:28:21.403