eG Innovations Monitor
This page is about eG Innovations Monitor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall eG Innovations Monitor from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling eG Innovations Monitor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.eG Innovations Monitor". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes).
eG Innovations Monitor is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of eG Innovations Monitor.
eG Innovations Monitor is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase eG Innovations Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall eG Innovations Monitor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate eG Innovations Monitor or simply click the Search field and type in "eG Innovations Monitor". The eG Innovations Monitor program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select eG Innovations Monitor in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about eG Innovations Monitor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eG Innovations Monitor.
8. After uninstalling eG Innovations Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong eG Innovations Monitor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eG Innovations Monitor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove eG Innovations Monitor by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that eG Innovations Monitor by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eG Innovations Monitor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 18:38:47.580