You can find below details on how to uninstall eFix Pro for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall eFix Pro from your systemReimage
. You can find out more on Reimage or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about eFix Pro at http://www.efix.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove eFix Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\uninst.exe" /Brand=eFix_Pro. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.28 MB (1337560 bytes) on disk and is called eFixPro.exe.
The following executables are installed along with eFix Pro. They occupy about 20.91 MB (21924504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eFixPro.exe (1.28 MB)
- eFixProMain.exe (5.97 MB)
- eFixReminder.exe (4.13 MB)
- LZMA.EXE (69.84 KB)
- ProtectorUpdater.exe (336.48 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (6.11 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.50 MB)
This info is about eFix Pro version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of eFix Pro:
...click to view all...
eFix Pro is a program released by Reimage. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall eFix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove eFix Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find eFix Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "eFix Pro". If it is installed on your PC the eFix Pro app will be found automatically. After you click eFix Pro in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about eFix Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eFix Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.efix.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\uninst.exe" /Brand=eFix_Pro
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eFix Pro.
8. After uninstalling eFix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of eFix Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing eFix Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove eFix Pro by Reimage from your computer, we are not saying that eFix Pro by Reimage is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eFix Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130