eCognition License Server 9.1
eCognition License Server 9.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall eCognition License Server 9.1 from your PCTrimble Navigation Limited
. You can read more on Trimble Navigation Limited or check for application updates here
. Click on www.eCognition.com
to get more information about eCognition License Server 9.1 on Trimble Navigation Limited's website. eCognition License Server 9.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Trimble\eCognition License Server 9.1 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing eCognition License Server 9.1 is C:\Program Files\Trimble\eCognition License Server 9.1\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. eCognition License Server 9.1's primary file takes around 2.84 MB (2981376 bytes) and is named eCogLM.exe.
eCognition License Server 9.1 contains of the executables below. They take 19.37 MB (20311688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (3.78 MB)
- eCogLM.exe (2.84 MB)
- installanchorservice.exe (6.50 KB)
- lmadmin.exe (7.31 MB)
- lmtools.exe (1.84 MB)
- serveractutil.exe (1.50 MB)
- trimble.exe (2.09 MB)
- uninstallanchorservice.exe (6.50 KB)
The current page applies to eCognition License Server 9.1 version 9.1
eCognition License Server 9.1 is a program by Trimble Navigation Limited. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase eCognition License Server 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall eCognition License Server 9.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate eCognition License Server 9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eCognition License Server 9.1". The eCognition License Server 9.1 app will be found automatically. When you click eCognition License Server 9.1 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about eCognition License Server 9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eCognition License Server 9.1:
- The software company is: www.eCognition.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Trimble\eCognition License Server 9.1\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eCognition License Server 9.1.
8. After removing eCognition License Server 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of eCognition License Server 9.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eCognition License Server 9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eCognition License Server 9.1 by Trimble Navigation Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that eCognition License Server 9.1 by Trimble Navigation Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove eCognition License Server 9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 21:30:38.317