This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall eBible2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall eBible2 from your computerCCF
. More information on CCF can be found here
. Click on http://www.swordwarrior.net
to get more information about eBible2 on CCF's website. Usually the eBible2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\eBible2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling eBible2 is C:\Program Files\eBible2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 976.00 KB (999424 bytes) on disk and is named eBible.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with eBible2. They take about 1.60 MB (1672970
bytes) on disk.
- eBible.exe (976.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This web page is about eBible2 version 2
eBible2 is a program released by the software company CCF. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall eBible2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase eBible2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate eBible2 or simply click the Search field and type in "eBible2". The eBible2 program will be found automatically. When you click eBible2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding eBible2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eBible2:
- The publisher is: http://www.swordwarrior.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eBible2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall eBible2.
8. After removing eBible2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong eBible2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eBible2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall eBible2 by CCF from your PC, we are not saying that eBible2 by CCF is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eBible2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:40:00.307