e-verbe version 1.8
This page is about e-verbe version 1.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. Usually the e-verbe version 1.8 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Circitor\e-verbe directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall e-verbe version 1.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Circitor\e-verbe\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1118208 bytes) on disk and is named e-verbe.exe. A guide to uninstall e-verbe version 1.8 from your system
e-verbe version 1.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.75 MB (1836513
bytes) on disk.
- e-verbe.exe (1.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8
of e-verbe version 1.8.
Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall e-verbe version 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete e-verbe version 1.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find e-verbe version 1.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "e-verbe version 1.8". If it exists on your system the e-verbe version 1.8 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click e-verbe version 1.8 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about e-verbe version 1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall e-verbe version 1.8.
8. After removing e-verbe version 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong e-verbe version 1.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing e-verbe version 1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130