e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0
This page is about e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 from your computerAsseco Poland S.A.
. Go over here
for more info on Asseco Poland S.A.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\e-PFRON OffLine directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\e-PFRON OffLine\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.55 MB (4775936 bytes) on disk and is labeled POFF.exe.
e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.59 MB (4812430
bytes) on disk.
- POFF.exe (4.55 MB)
- uninst.exe (35.64 KB)
The current web page applies to e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 version 1.7.0
e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 is a program marketed by the software company Asseco Poland S.A.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0". The e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0.
8. After removing e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 by Asseco Poland S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 by Asseco Poland S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove e-PFRON OffLine 1.7.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-23 11:57:11.787