dot2 onPC 1.3.2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove dot2 onPC 1.3.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall dot2 onPC 1.3.2 from your systemMA Lighting Technologies
. Go over here
where you can find out more on MA Lighting Technologies. Please follow http://www.malighting.de
if you want to read more on dot2 onPC 1.3.2 on MA Lighting Technologies's website. Usually the dot2 onPC 1.3.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MA Lighting Technologies\dot2\dot2onpc_1.3.2\bin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. dot2 onPC 1.3.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MA Lighting Technologies\dot2\dot2onpc_1.3.2\bin\uninst.exe. dot2_onpc.exe is the dot2 onPC 1.3.2's primary executable file and it takes circa 13.36 MB (14008944 bytes) on disk.
dot2 onPC 1.3.2 contains of the executables below. They take 13.41 MB (14059455
bytes) on disk.
- dot2_onpc.exe (13.36 MB)
- uninst.exe (49.33 KB)
The current page applies to dot2 onPC 1.3.2 version 126.96.36.199
dot2 onPC 1.3.2 is a program by the software company MA Lighting Technologies. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove dot2 onPC 1.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase dot2 onPC 1.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate dot2 onPC 1.3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "dot2 onPC 1.3.2". If it exists on your system the dot2 onPC 1.3.2 application will be found automatically. After you click dot2 onPC 1.3.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding dot2 onPC 1.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for dot2 onPC 1.3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.malighting.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MA Lighting Technologies\dot2\dot2onpc_1.3.2\bin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall dot2 onPC 1.3.2.
8. After removing dot2 onPC 1.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of dot2 onPC 1.3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing dot2 onPC 1.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall dot2 onPC 1.3.2 by MA Lighting Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that dot2 onPC 1.3.2 by MA Lighting Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall dot2 onPC 1.3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 15:49:07.590