doPDF 6.2 printer
This page is about doPDF 6.2 printer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall doPDF 6.2 printer from your systemSoftland
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Softland. Detailed information about doPDF 6.2 printer can be seen at http://www.dopdf.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Softland\doPDF 6 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall doPDF 6.2 printer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Softland\doPDF 6\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. doPDF 6.2 printer's main file takes about 265.15 KB (271512 bytes) and is named dopdfin6.exe.
The executables below are part of doPDF 6.2 printer. They occupy an average of 1.14 MB (1200266
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (689.34 KB)
- dopdfin6.exe (265.15 KB)
- dopdfin6.exe (217.65 KB)
The current web page applies to doPDF 6.2 printer version 6.2
doPDF 6.2 printer is a program marketed by the software company Softland. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall doPDF 6.2 printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete doPDF 6.2 printer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate doPDF 6.2 printer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "doPDF 6.2 printer". If it is installed on your PC the doPDF 6.2 printer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click doPDF 6.2 printer in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding doPDF 6.2 printer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for doPDF 6.2 printer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dopdf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Softland\doPDF 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall doPDF 6.2 printer.
8. After uninstalling doPDF 6.2 printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of doPDF 6.2 printer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing doPDF 6.2 printer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove doPDF 6.2 printer by Softland from your PC, we are not saying that doPDF 6.2 printer by Softland is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove doPDF 6.2 printer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:17:52.423