doPDF 5.2 printer
doPDF 5.2 printer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall doPDF 5.2 printer from your computerSoftland
. Take a look here
for more details on Softland. Click on http://www.dopdf.com
to get more data about doPDF 5.2 printer on Softland's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Softland\doPDF 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling doPDF 5.2 printer is C:\Program Files\Softland\doPDF 5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. doPDF 5.2 printer's primary file takes around 272.65 KB (279192 bytes) and is called dopdfin5.exe.
The following executables are installed along with doPDF 5.2 printer. They take about 1.12 MB (1174826
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (678.99 KB)
- dopdfin5.exe (272.65 KB)
- dopdfin5.exe (195.65 KB)
The current page applies to doPDF 5.2 printer version 5.2
doPDF 5.2 printer is an application marketed by the software company Softland. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall doPDF 5.2 printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase doPDF 5.2 printer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find doPDF 5.2 printer or simply activate the Search field and type in "doPDF 5.2 printer". If it is installed on your PC the doPDF 5.2 printer app will be found automatically. When you click doPDF 5.2 printer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding doPDF 5.2 printer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for doPDF 5.2 printer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dopdf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Softland\doPDF 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall doPDF 5.2 printer.
8. After removing doPDF 5.2 printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong doPDF 5.2 printer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing doPDF 5.2 printer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall doPDF 5.2 printer by Softland from your PC, nor are we saying that doPDF 5.2 printer by Softland is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall doPDF 5.2 printer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 01:09:42.693