This page contains detailed information on how to remove dinaIP 1.2.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall dinaIP 1.2.0 from your computerDinahosting S.L.
. You can read more on Dinahosting S.L. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dinahosting.es/
to get more data about dinaIP 1.2.0 on Dinahosting S.L.'s website. dinaIP 1.2.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dinahosting\dinaIP directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling dinaIP 1.2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dinahosting\dinaIP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled dinaIP.exe and occupies 154.00 KB (157696 bytes).
dinaIP 1.2.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 901.08 KB (922705
bytes) on disk:
- dinaIP.exe (154.00 KB)
- dinaIPService.exe (42.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.58 KB)
The current page applies to dinaIP 1.2.0 version 1.2.0
dinaIP 1.2.0 is an application offered by the software company Dinahosting S.L.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall dinaIP 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall dinaIP 1.2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find dinaIP 1.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "dinaIP 1.2.0". The dinaIP 1.2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click dinaIP 1.2.0 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about dinaIP 1.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for dinaIP 1.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dinahosting.es/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dinahosting\dinaIP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove dinaIP 1.2.0.
8. After removing dinaIP 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of dinaIP 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing dinaIP 1.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall dinaIP 1.2.0 by Dinahosting S.L. from your computer, nor are we saying that dinaIP 1.2.0 by Dinahosting S.L. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall dinaIP 1.2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 21:35:00.637