digiSeal reader is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall digiSeal reader from your PCsecrypt GmbH
. You can find out more on secrypt GmbH or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digiSeal reader folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for digiSeal reader is C:\Program Files (x86)\digiSeal reader\uninstall digiSeal reader.exe. digiSeal reader.exe is the digiSeal reader's primary executable file and it takes about 20.06 MB (21036656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in digiSeal reader. They occupy 20.71 MB (21715792
bytes) on disk.
- digiSeal reader.exe (20.06 MB)
- dsImageConverter.exe (79.61 KB)
- uninstall digiSeal reader.exe (583.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3
of digiSeal reader. For other digiSeal reader versions please click below:
digiSeal reader is a program released by secrypt GmbH. Some people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove digiSeal reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete digiSeal reader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find digiSeal reader or simply click the Search field and type in "digiSeal reader". If it is installed on your PC the digiSeal reader app will be found automatically. After you select digiSeal reader in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about digiSeal reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall digiSeal reader.
8. After uninstalling digiSeal reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of digiSeal reader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing digiSeal reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove digiSeal reader by secrypt GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that digiSeal reader by secrypt GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove digiSeal reader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 15:05:19.620