digi docket is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall digi docket from your PCdigi docket
. Further information on digi docket can be found here
. Click on http://digidocket.net/support
to get more data about digi docket on digi docket's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\digi docket directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for digi docket is C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 403.74 KB (413432 bytes) on disk and is called utildigidocket.exe.
The executables below are part of digi docket. They occupy about 657.35 KB (673128
bytes) on disk.
- digidocketUninstall.exe (253.61 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (403.74 KB)
The current web page applies to digi docket version 2015.03.06.130510
only. For other digi docket versions please click below:
...click to view all...
digi docket is a program by the software company digi docket. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove digi docket from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find digi docket or simply click the Search field and type in "digi docket". The digi docket app will be found very quickly. After you select digi docket in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding digi docket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for digi docket:
- The software company is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove digi docket.
8. After uninstalling digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of digi docket that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your PC, we are not saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall digi docket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:29:41.290