digi docket is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall digi docket from your systemdigi docket
. Open here
where you can get more info on digi docket. More details about the application digi docket can be seen at http://digidocket.net/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket folder (same installation drive as Windows). digi docket's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe. digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe is the digi docket's primary executable file and it occupies around 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
digi docket installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.20 MB (2308680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- digidocketUninstall.exe (253.62 KB)
- utildigidocket.exe (404.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- digidocket.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- digidocket.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- digidocket.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.07.040503
of digi docket. Click on the links below for other digi docket versions:
...click to view all...
digi docket is a program offered by the software company digi docket. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall digi docket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete digi docket from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate digi docket or simply activate the Search feature and type in "digi docket". If it exists on your system the digi docket program will be found very quickly. After you click digi docket in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about digi docket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for digi docket:
- The web site of the application is: http://digidocket.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\digi docket\digidocketuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove digi docket.
8. After removing digi docket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of digi docket that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing digi docket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall digi docket by digi docket from your PC, nor are we saying that digi docket by digi docket is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall digi docket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:02:20.543