devolo MicroLink Informer
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall devolo MicroLink Informer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall devolo MicroLink Informer from your PCdevolo AG
. Additional info about devolo AG can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\devolo folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\devolo\setup.exe /remove:dslmon is the full command line if you want to remove devolo MicroLink Informer. devinf.exe is the devolo MicroLink Informer's main executable file and it occupies close to 372.00 KB (380928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of devolo MicroLink Informer. They take an average of 1.39 MB (1454080
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (248.00 KB)
- dlanconf.exe (308.00 KB)
- easyshare.exe (492.00 KB)
- devinf.exe (372.00 KB)
Click on the links below for other devolo MicroLink Informer versions:
devolo MicroLink Informer is an application by the software company devolo AG. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall devolo MicroLink Informer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall devolo MicroLink Informer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate devolo MicroLink Informer or simply click the Search feature and type in "devolo MicroLink Informer". If it exists on your system the devolo MicroLink Informer app will be found very quickly. When you click devolo MicroLink Informer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding devolo MicroLink Informer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove devolo MicroLink Informer.
8. After removing devolo MicroLink Informer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong devolo MicroLink Informer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling devolo MicroLink Informer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove devolo MicroLink Informer by devolo AG from your computer, nor are we saying that devolo MicroLink Informer by devolo AG is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove devolo MicroLink Informer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 08:27:32.903