devolo MicroLink EasyShare
This web page is about devolo MicroLink EasyShare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall devolo MicroLink EasyShare from your systemdevolo AG
. Further information on devolo AG can be seen here
. Usually the devolo MicroLink EasyShare application is placed in the C:\Program Files\devolo folder, depending on the user's option during install. devolo MicroLink EasyShare's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\devolo\setup.exe /remove:easyshare. easyshare.exe is the devolo MicroLink EasyShare's main executable file and it occupies close to 492.00 KB (503808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with devolo MicroLink EasyShare. They take about 1.39 MB (1454080
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (248.00 KB)
- dlanconf.exe (308.00 KB)
- easyshare.exe (492.00 KB)
- devinf.exe (372.00 KB)
Click on the links below for other devolo MicroLink EasyShare versions:
devolo MicroLink EasyShare is a program offered by the software company devolo AG. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove devolo MicroLink EasyShare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove devolo MicroLink EasyShare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find devolo MicroLink EasyShare or simply activate the Search field and type in "devolo MicroLink EasyShare". If it is installed on your PC the devolo MicroLink EasyShare application will be found very quickly. When you click devolo MicroLink EasyShare in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about devolo MicroLink EasyShare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove devolo MicroLink EasyShare.
8. After removing devolo MicroLink EasyShare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong devolo MicroLink EasyShare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling devolo MicroLink EasyShare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove devolo MicroLink EasyShare by devolo AG from your computer, we are not saying that devolo MicroLink EasyShare by devolo AG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove devolo MicroLink EasyShare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 08:27:32.910