desktopy is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. desktopy is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\desktopy directory, subject to the user's choice. A guide to uninstall desktopy from your system
desktopy is comprised of the following executables which take 46.16 KB (47270
bytes) on disk:
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove desktopy from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall desktopy:
The files below remain on your disk by desktopy when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\desktopy
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\desktopy.ru
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\desktopy.ru\desktopy.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall desktopy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall desktopy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find desktopy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "desktopy". If it exists on your system the desktopy program will be found very quickly. When you select desktopy in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding desktopy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall desktopy.
8. After uninstalling desktopy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong desktopy which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling desktopy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130