ctrlcenter PC Support Agent
ctrlcenter PC Support Agent is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ctrlcenter PC Support Agent from your PCSupport.com, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Support.com, Inc.. Please follow http://www.support.com
if you want to read more on ctrlcenter PC Support Agent on Support.com, Inc.'s page. ctrlcenter PC Support Agent is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ctrlcenter PC Support Agent folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove ctrlcenter PC Support Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ctrlcenter PC Support Agent\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 574.46 KB (588248 bytes) on disk and is called escont.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with ctrlcenter PC Support Agent. They take about 3.22 MB (3379857
bytes) on disk.
- escont.exe (574.46 KB)
- esService.exe (988.46 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.41 MB)
- sslogupload.exe (149.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (147.63 KB)
This info is about ctrlcenter PC Support Agent version 184.108.40.206
only. For more ctrlcenter PC Support Agent versions please click below:
ctrlcenter PC Support Agent is a program released by the software company Support.com, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase ctrlcenter PC Support Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ctrlcenter PC Support Agent from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ctrlcenter PC Support Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "ctrlcenter PC Support Agent". If it is installed on your PC the ctrlcenter PC Support Agent application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ctrlcenter PC Support Agent in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ctrlcenter PC Support Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ctrlcenter PC Support Agent:
- The software company is: http://www.support.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ctrlcenter PC Support Agent\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ctrlcenter PC Support Agent.
8. After uninstalling ctrlcenter PC Support Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ctrlcenter PC Support Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ctrlcenter PC Support Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ctrlcenter PC Support Agent by Support.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ctrlcenter PC Support Agent by Support.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ctrlcenter PC Support Agent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-14 22:32:32.323