crimsolite is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall crimsolite from your computercrimsolite
. Go over here
where you can find out more on crimsolite. You can see more info on crimsolite at http://crimsolite.co/support
. Usually the crimsolite application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\crimsolite folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove crimsolite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\crimsolite\crimsoliteuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named utilcrimsolite.exe and occupies 399.23 KB (408816 bytes).
crimsolite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.84 MB (1932032
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- crimsoliteBrowserFilter.exe (41.28 KB)
- utilcrimsolite.exe (399.23 KB)
The current web page applies to crimsolite version 2014.03.07.184332
alone. For other crimsolite versions please click below:
crimsolite is a program marketed by the software company crimsolite. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove crimsolite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete crimsolite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find crimsolite or simply click the Search feature and type in "crimsolite". If it exists on your system the crimsolite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select crimsolite in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding crimsolite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for crimsolite:
- The software company is: http://crimsolite.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\crimsolite\crimsoliteuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall crimsolite.
8. After removing crimsolite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of crimsolite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing crimsolite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove crimsolite by crimsolite from your PC, we are not saying that crimsolite by crimsolite is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove crimsolite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 10:12:27.073