coverXP (remove only)
coverXP (remove only) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\coverXP folder (same installation drive as Windows). coverxp.exe is the coverXP (remove only)'s primary executable file and it occupies about 1.93 MB (2023424 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall coverXP (remove only) from your computer
coverXP (remove only) contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.96 MB (2060247
bytes) on disk.
- coverxp.exe (1.93 MB)
- cxp-uninst.exe (35.96 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling coverXP (remove only) we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Some users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove coverXP (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall coverXP (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find coverXP (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "coverXP (remove only)". If it exists on your system the coverXP (remove only) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select coverXP (remove only) in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about coverXP (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove coverXP (remove only).
8. After uninstalling coverXP (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong coverXP (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling coverXP (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130