This page contains complete information on how to remove clicup for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall clicup from your computerAd business Crown Solutions
. You can find out more on Ad business Crown Solutions or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\clicup directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove clicup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\clicup\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.00 MB (1049454 bytes) on disk and is called clicup.exe.
clicup contains of the executables below. They take 3.49 MB (3664604
bytes) on disk.
- chrmndr.exe (492.98 KB)
- clicup.exe (1.00 MB)
- Ncrypt.exe (68.00 KB)
- toast.exe (1.90 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (48.39 KB)
This web page is about clicup version 1.0
only. Click on the links below for other clicup versions:
clicup has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove clicup:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\clicup\toast.exe
clicup is a program marketed by Ad business Crown Solutions. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall clicup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase clicup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find clicup or simply click the Search field and type in "clicup". If it exists on your system the clicup application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select clicup in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about clicup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove clicup.
8. After uninstalling clicup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of clicup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling clicup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall clicup by Ad business Crown Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that clicup by Ad business Crown Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall clicup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 23:10:40.587